Sunday, July 11, 2010

Disaster May Strike when playing Frizbee With Rabid Almost-Twelve-Year-Old

Okay. So I want my dad to teach me how to play Frizbee. Perfectly harmless, right?
NOT! For me, my dad...anyone within fifty feet... It is NOT SAFE to play frizbee with a rabid almost-twelve year old. This has yet to become a health law. :O
...Mostly because I either duck or scream, "INCOMING" whenever the frizbee gets within ten feet of me. Not pleasant. Also, I'm scared of having it hit me in the head, and I can't throw to save my life. Well, you are supposed to face your fears, right? So, here is a little jingle to help remember the rules:
We play a game
There is a disc,
You throw it round,
Don't duck, *tisk tisk*
The only rule
Is have some fun,
And please oh please,
Don't kill anyone!

...Don't ask.

No comments: