Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why Beading in Particular Is A Bad Idea

I've taken up a new and probably doomish hobby - beading! Yaay! Doomishness! Yaaay! Beading!
But, I'm not joking here. Beading makes you INSANE, and with me being suitably insane already, this is just redundant. Also, it takes me that little bit further from my goal. Which is for people to not run away screaming when I start talking.
Oh? You want to know WHY beading is so doomishly doomish? Well there are millions of reasons for a hyperactive person like me, but I'll list a few.
One: You've been planning, designing, and stringing on beads for HOURS. Then, when it's time to put on the final bead, you realize you have accidentally put it on the BEGINNING with its identical little friend. NOOOOO!
Two: The 'HOURS' part + a hyperactive, mostly insane person. 'Nuff said.
Three: You're done and are wearing your beautiful creation around the house when for some reason it comes undone and tiny wittle beads go everywhere.
Wouldn't that put a knot in YOUR knickers?
With that said, if you bead or are planning to, I hope i haven't put you off. It's actually quite fun, just a bit time consuming. ;)

No comments: