Sunday, March 8, 2009

Woah

Woah!!! I, like, totally forgot about my blog! Lots has happened, but i can't write everything down or my hand would hurt real bad. I just wanted to inform you that I'm going to be getting braces soon. Ouch. But at least I'll get ice cream a lot cuz' my mouth'll be sore. Also, I will be going to sixth grade soon, and I get new glasses frames and a phone before that! I'm so excited!
Okay, let's get down to business. if you are a horse/dolphin/animal lover, please comment! And if you're not, comment anyway.
I am having lots of fun, and I have a weird story to tell. Please listen.
So, let me get this straight for you. I HATE PINK. I DETEST PINK.
Anyway, my school's 50's day is coming up, and I really wanted Straw to make me a new poodle skirt, blue instead of my pink one. She said NO. I knew she meant, " What a waste of time this is your last 50's day you don't need another skirt" , but I was pouting anyway.
A few days later, I went to Firefox's house and found out her mother was making her a new poodle skirt with the same pink felt and poodle! It was so funny!
I have to go now, but I will keep you posted, especially on the braces thing.

Will write later,

-SuzyBlu

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow. Braces, ice cream, and a cell phone, that is really going to cost me. Sorry about the pink skirt, but you will live... at least you HAVE a skirt.

Sophie said...

Well, I think most poodle skirts were pink. I was there when girls wore them.....

Will you call me when you get your phone?

Sophie