Saturday, June 28, 2008

Garth Nix

Have you read Garth Nix's series The Keys to the Kingdom? It's great! I've read all the ones that have come out and they're awesome! I wish I could read Superior Saturday but it comes out on July 7 so I can't read it until I can get it at the library or something. :( The Keys to the Kingdom is, in case you didn't know, a series about a boy named Arthur who's just a normal kid [Or so he thinks] except for the fact he's an asthmatic. He has an asthma attack, and during the attack he's given a Key. He thinks it's a hallucination BUT IT'S NOT. He's led on an adventure into The House where he meets Suzy Turquiose Blue and The Will. His job is to vanquish Mister Monday. But can he survive the task?....... If you haven't already read it, I suggest you do. It's really cool. But that's only a summary of the first book. There's more. The books in the series are Mister Monday, Grim Tuesday, Drowned Wednesday, Sir Thursday, Lady Friday, Superior Saturday, and Lord Sunday. [ Saturday and Sunday aren't out yet. :( ] Read them all!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Awesome first post Suzy Blue! I guess I'll have to read those Garth Nix books soon. I wonder how long it will take me?

mangogirl said...

At your rate, I expect that I will be out of college by the time you finish. :)

Suzy Turquoise Blue said...

To answer your question, firefly, I think you'll finish in about 3 years at minimum. :)